QUESTIONS ABOUT THE CITY BEAUTIFUL - ORLANDO
Before visiting Orlando City, tourists ask questions about the City Beautiful
Here are some answers people ask about Orlando City
How much is a one day Disney ticket for a Florida resident?
With the Florida Resident Discover Disney ticket offer, you can visit for approximately $49 (plus tax) per day with a 4-day pass.
What are the prices for Disney World tickets?
Walt Disney World is offering 4-Park Magic tickets, which allow guests to spend one day at each resort theme park — Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom — over the course of four separate park days.
Walt Disney World Ticket Prices.
How much is a one day pass to Epcot?
Ages 10+ w/Tax
1-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (Epcot, Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom – Value)
1-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (Epcot, Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom – Regular)
1-Day Magic Your Way Base Ticket (Epcot, Hollywood Studios, or Animal Kingdom – Peak)
Below, we give you a rundown of the best theme parks in Orlando and across the surrounding Central Florida area.
- Universal Island of Adventure.
- Universal Studios.
- Disney's Hollywood Studio.
- SeaWorld Orlando.
- Discovery Cove.
- Gatorland Orlando.
What is the best Disney park in Orlando for adults?
Epcot – Epcot is a widely considered to be the most adult theme park of the four at the Walt Disney World Resort, and with good reason. Not only are there attractions here that appeal to adults (Soarin', Mission: SPACE and Test Track), but the entire World Showcase is full of things for adults to see, taste and do.
Top 10 Thrill Rides in Orlando Theme Parks
- Revenge of the Mummy at Universal Studios Florida. ...
- The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror at Disney's Hollywood Studios. ...
- Rock 'n' Roller Coaster at Disney's Hollywood Studios. ...
- Expedition Everest at Disney's Animal Kingdom. ...
- Falcon's Fury at Busch Gardens Tampa. ...
- SheiKra at Busch Gardens Tampa. ...
- Mako at SeaWorld Orlando.
What can adults do in Orlando?
10 Totally Free Things to Do in Orlando for Adults
- Wander through Disney Springs and Disney's Boardwalk. ...
- Harry P. Leu Gardens. ...
- Ocala National Forest. ...
- Drink Up at Orlando Brewing Company. ...
- Free Tours and Tastings at Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards. ...
- Walk Through the Town of Celebration. ...
- Lake Eola Park. ...
- Watch Theme Park Fireworks.
Things to Do in Orlando If You Hate Theme Parks
- Take a spin on the Coca-Cola Orlando Eye. Amusement Park. ...
- Kennedy Space Center. Museum. ...
- Test your skills at The Escape Game. ...
- Cruise down a creek on an airboat. ...
- Take in some culture at the Orlando Museum of Art. ...
- Learn with your hands at the Orlando Science Center. ...
- Go shopping and sightseeing on I-Drive. ...
- Ride a swan at Lake Eola.
Tell what's the value for the
customer for this feature.