Orlando City Stadium
Orlando City's downtown stadium is a 100% privately funded project and home to Orlando City, Orlando Pride, and OCB. The site is two blocks from the Amway Center, within walking distance of the downtown bar district, one of the best locations of any soccer stadium in the country! The stadium has been designed with the intention of creating the loudest and most intimidating atmosphere in Major League Soccer, with North America's only safe-standing supporter section and a low slanted roofline to amplify crowd noise.
The following items may not be brought into the Orlando City Stadium:
- Aerosol cans (e.g., mace, pepper spray, hairspray, etc.)
- Air horns
- Animals (Service Animal exception)
- Bags larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Binocular Cases
- Cameras with lenses 6 inches or longer when fully extended
- Clear Bags larger than 12” x 6” x 12”
- Cups (Promotion giveaway cups from Orlando City SC are accepted)
- Food or Drink (Medical and infant exceptions)
- Hard containers
- Illegal drugs
- Large Bags (Beach bags, large purses, duffle bags, suit cases, etc.)
- Laser pointers
- Megaphones/Noise Amplifiers
- Poles longer than 6"
- Purses larger than 6.5” x 6.5”
- Recreational equipment (Soccer balls, etc.)
- Seat back and seat cushions (medical exceptions only)
- Selfie Sticks
- Signs larger than 2ft x 2ft
- Signs with indecent or derogatory comments/images, political statements, and commercial references
- Skates and Skateboards
- Smoke Bombs
- Unauthorized solicitation, handbills, giveaways, or sampling
- Video or audio recorders
- Weapons of any kind
All clear bags and clutches are subject to inspection upon entering the venue.
Medical and infant exceptions will be made as necessary.
- 25,500 - Capacity
- 360° - Lower Bowl
- 8,400 sq. ft. indoor Club
- 10,000 sq. ft. open air Supporters’ Terrace
- All natural grass playing surface
- 100% privately financed
- Canopy to enhance crowd noise and provide shelter from sun / rain
- Field sunken 8' below ground level to offer spectacular views from street level
- All natural grass playing surface
- Single deck safe-standing supporter section
- Expansive fan plaza spanning 10,000 square feet
Schedule For 2019
Orlando City SC Unveils 2019 MLS Regular Season Schedule
ORLANDO, Fla. (Jan. 7, 2019) - Orlando City SC, in conjunction with Major League Soccer (MLS), has announced the schedule for its 2019 MLS regular season, presented by Orlando Health.
Fans can reserve a seat for the home opener now by registering for the Purple Pride 5K or Pub Crawl (here). Season tickets and group ticket packages are currently available by calling (855) ORL-CITY or at orlandocitysc.com/tickets. Group pricing starts at just $27 a ticket for parties of 15 or more. Single-game ticketing information will be announced at a later date.
The Lions will open its campaign at home for the fifth-consecutive season on Saturday, March 2, against New York City FC. This will be the third time in five seasons City will open an MLS campaign at home against NYCFC.
The home schedule is highlighted by visits from defending MLS Champion Atlanta United on Friday, Aug. 23. LAFC will make its first-ever visit to Orlando on Saturday, Sept. 7, and the newest MLS franchise, FC Cincinnati, will square off with the Lions on Sunday, May 19.
City’s 2019 road schedule will feature multiple trips to the Pacific Northwest with matches against Seattle Sounders on Wednesday, May 15, and reigning Western Conference Champion Portland Timbers on Thursday, July 18. The 2019 road schedule wraps up with visits to Houston and Cincinnati in the final weeks of September.
Additionally, Orlando City Stadium will also serve as host to the 2019 MLS All-Star Game presented by Target on Wednesday, July 31. The best opportunity to purchase tickets is to become an Orlando City SC season ticket member or renew a season ticket membership. More information can be found here.