There you go – plenty of fun ideas for things to do in Orlando to help you plan your 4th of July weekend itinerary.
LEGOLAND® Florida Red, White & Boom
LEGOLAND® Florida Resort celebrates the 4th of July in grand fashion — with an amazing fireworks display, of course! This exhibition is one of their biggest fireworks displays all year. It’s sure to delight the kids.
• When: July 4, 2019
• Where: LEGOLAND, 1 LEGOLAND Way, Winter Haven, Florida
Plus, LEGOLAND also hosts special events throughout the summer, along with extended summer hours on select dates. Check their website for details. Write one or two paragraphs describing your product, services or a specific feature. To be successful your content needs to be useful to your readers.
Start with the customer – find out what they want and give it to them.
Special Lighting on the ICON Orlando 360 (Orlando Eye)Combine the best views of the entire city with a patriotic lights display and you have one pretty cool 4th of July activity.
This 4th of July, the ICON Orlando 360 Orlando Eye will light up in the classic red, white, and blue.
Ride the observation wheel during the day to for the best views of the sprawling city below, and come back at night to see the lights.
When: July 4, 2019, Where: ICON Orlando 360
Explore More of I-Drive OrlandoAfter a spin on the Orlando Eye, check out the rest of I-DRIVE, one of Orlando’s top entertainment destination, for “360-degrees of fun.”
Attraction highlights include:
• Madame Tussauds: Pose with life-like wax representations of your favorite celebrities and explore local culture and history.
• SEA LIFE Aquarium: Walk through the acrylic sea tunnel inside this new Orlando aquarium (don’t forget to look up!).
• Skeletons: Animals Unveiled!: Get closer-than-close to real bones, skeletons, structures, and more for an entertaining, educational experience.
• Ripley’s Believe It or Not!: From authentic shrunken heads to bizarre natural occurrences, Ripley’s in Orlando has one of the most fascinating collections of artifacts.
• Congo River Adventure Golf: Get in some classic fun, and hit a round of adventure golf at Congo River.
Kennedy Space CenterGet in the patriotic spirit and explore NASA’s headquarters and all things space at the Kennedy Space Center.
It’s the only place on Earth where you can tour launch areas, see giant rockets and train in spaceflight simulators. Guests can come face-to-face with a real astronaut every day of the year during a half-hour, interactive Q&A-oriented program.
Check out the Space Shuttle Atlantis exhibit, which tells the story of NASA’s 30-year Space Shuttle Program. You can even tour the historic spacecraft!
Independence Day at SeaWorld® OrlandoSeaWorld offers plenty of summer fun during the entire season. But they have something special planned for the 4th of July.
Fireworks will light up the entire sky alongside lasers and pyrotechnics. The combination
Music designed to highlight Independence Day vibes will accompany the fireworks.
• When: July 4, 2019
• Where: SeaWorld Orlando, 7007 SeaWorld Drive, Orlando, Florida
Fireworks at the FountainOrlando Mayor, Buddy Dyer, invites you to the Fireworks at the Fountain in Lake Eola Park.
There will be live music and entertainment, activities for kids, and food and beverages available for purchase.
Insider tip: Arrive early to get a good spot to view the fireworks.
• When: July 4, 2018, beginning at 4:00 pm.
• Where: Lake Eola Park, 512 East Washington Street, Orlando, Fl 32801
Getting In: Fireworks at the Fountain is free to attend.