Getting Around OrlandoTaxis, shuttle vans, private car pick-ups and ride-share services such as
- Orlando International Airport (MCO) and Orlando Sanford International Airport (SFB).
- Many Orlando hotels and resorts offer complimentary airport shuttles. Check to see if yours does before leaving home.
- Guests staying at select hotels atWalt Disney World® Resort and Universal Orlando Resort™ can take advantage of complimentary, roundtrip service from and to Orlando International Airport.
- Drivers using Orlando-area toll roads should note the “Exact Change Only” and “Change and Receipts” toll lanes, as well as those marked for use only by vehicles with SunPass and E-Pass transponders. Tollbooths do not accept credit cards, and transponder-only lanes will not accept cash.
Get around Orlando and discover magic places to visit.
Follow your dreams.
Tipping at Orlando Restaurants
- At full-service restaurants in Orlando and throughout the United States, tipping is customary at 15 to 20 percent.
- Additionally, many Orlando restaurants assess an automatic tip of 15 to 18 percent for larger parties.
- Sunshine and warm temperatures are hallmarks of an
Orlando vacation, but keep in mind that afternoon rain is common during summer months.
- Expect daytime highs around 69° F (21° F) from December through February, with June through September temperatures rising to 89° F (32° C).
Orlando Phone Numbers
- Orlando and its surrounding areas primarily use two area codes: (407) and (321).
- Here are important phone numbers to keep handy during your visit to Orlando:
- Emergencies (Police/Fire/Ambulance): 911
- Directory Assistance: 411
- Orlando's Official Visitor Center: (407) 363-5872